Fundraise for OCPSA
Thank you for your interest in organizing a fundraising event or initiative to benefit OCPSA. This fun and important method of fundraising is also called Third Party Fundraising, which means it is organized on behalf of OCPSA, independently or with our support.
Whether you want to set up a personal fundraising page, are a company looking to get your employees involved in a community fundraiser, a student or teacher looking to raise funds with your school, or an individual or family who wants to host an event, we can help you get started.
All it takes is a little creativity, some careful planning, and the desire to make a difference in the lives of children and adults with physical disabilities.
Some online fundraising ideas include:
- Creating a personal fundraising page on CanadaHelps.org to collect donations:
- in honour or in memory of a loved one, friend or colleague;
- for a personal challenge such as participating in a marathon or making a significant life change; or
- to celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday, engagement, wedding, anniversary, or new baby!
Some fundraising event ideas include:
- Run, walk, wheel and roll challenge
- Boccia tournament
- Physical activity marathons
- Mystery dinners and cocktail parties
- Escape room challenges
- Movie or award show parties
- Silent or live auctions
- Bake sales
- You are limited only by your imagination!
What is the next step?
OCPSA appreciates the commitment and investment of time and resources required to organize and host a Third Party Fundraiser. To help, we’ve compiled a Third Party Fundraising Package to assist you in planning your event or initiative. It includes Third Party Fundraising Guidelines, Application, Agreement, Event Summary Form, and a Donation Tracking Sheet.
All fundraisers are asked to review OCPSA’s Third Party Fundraising Guidelines and complete and submit OCPSA’s Third Party Fundraising Application and Third Party Fundraising Agreement at least three (3) weeks prior to your event or activity.
Upon registration, you will receive an email from us to help you start planning your event. We have the tools and tips to help make your fundraising event a success.